Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Food Swap

Just got back from our food swap. Now all these ingredients are just a faded memory and our freezer is stocked for another month! This food swap has really turned out to be a sweet deal for our family. I prepared seven recipes of cavatini and froze them a couple of days ago. Tonight, I met with my group and exchanged dishes. I came home with six different meals I can pull out of my freezer to feed my family next month. Initially preparing the meals to freeze is a little overwhelming, but the convenience of being able to pull a meal out of the freezer is well worth it. Less cooking leaves time for more interesting blogging!!!

1 comment:

Dana said...

That is an awesome idea!! Especially for me who can only make a few things with my limited cooking skills!